Bloque componente Spreadsheet

Hola, buenos días a todos. Estoy tratando de hacer una app que me registre en una hoja de datos los gastos de clientes por fecha determinada. He formateado la hoja de la siguiente manera: el primer día del año (1/1) va en la segunda columna (B), y el 31 de diciembre, en la última columna correspondiente (la NC). Los clientes van en la primera columna, hacia abajo conforme se vayan añadiendo. La idea es, con el componente selector de fecha DatePicker, buscar la fecha actual y apuntar en la columna que corresponda para añadir el dato de gasto. He pensado en el bloque de "ReadWithExactFilter" del componente SpreadSheet, pero veo que sólo permite buscar por columnas (colID), no por filas. Viene bien para buscar el cliente concreto, pero no puedo buscar la fecha. ¿hay alguna otra manera de hacer la búsqueda de un dato cocreto, en este caso fecha, en una misma fila?
He estado mirando los ejemplos de este enlace pero no lo encuentro.

Un saludo

You can get the whole row and then in the app look for the data.

Test this aia..

Summary

ghseet.aia (18.4 KB)

Script code used ---> Use this site

Response Sheet ---> Click Here

(PS - Here i have not used Spresheet components, instead used web component with script code by @TIMAI2 )

What do you do when you transition from one year to the next?

You did not include the year anywhere in your columns.

I would insert an extra column between A and B with the year, like 2022.
That would allow you to ask for the customer's activity by name and year, getting that whole row.

The rest is counting columns based on the date in that year (necessary for leap years, too.)

The Clock component has blocks to calculate day numbers. Check the Format Date details, or use the Duration in Days block(+/- 1) to count your index in list in that year's row to arrive at the desired cell value.

I believe user won't continue in the same sheet.

Suppose needs men, we can use sheet name as selected year.

I just suggested based on his request and user not asked about for every year. While doing also i have noticed and compromise myself that user wants to calculate for current year.

Either once year over he can clear or can take backup or shorten into another sheet and clears the current year.

Hola. Muchas gracias por sus respuestas, son muy amables. Voy a probar lo que proponen. Lo del cambio de año no sería problema, ya que se supone que al final de año, los gastos del primeros meses ya se han saldado y se podría sobreescribir, reaprovechando la misma hoja.
Saludos y gracias de nuevo!

Something like this (here we want the cell for "Bob" on 5th January):

Note: you could always transpose your sheet headings, so that all the dates were in a column, and your customers were in a row across the top ?