Blocks not loading and changes not saved

Hello All,

I've recently been working on a project for the personal image classifier - with the program moving smoothly and all until I took a weeklong break from it in January. After this break, my initialization screen was unable to load anymore blocks - with the error of "The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen 6251501572718592_Screen1 will not be saved". Even after looking through previous forum posts, I was unable to isolate the issue or debug this on my own. With over 20 hours put into this project, it would be a genuine shame to have it die out like this. If anyone could offer me some insight into what I have done wrong, I would be eternally grateful.

(App code below)

Congressional_App_Trash_test(1).aia (4.9 MB)

Sincerely,
Anda Xie

Try this one Congressional_App_Trash_test1.aia (4.9 MB)

1 Like

Thank you so much - it works great!

If I may ask, what was I doing wrong in my previous code that caused it to not load?

UPDATE: My code is back - yay! However, there still appears to be an issue of "Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String java.lang.Throwable.toString()' on a null object reference" that appears after my application has initialized. I do not believe this is an issue of my code itself - is this still a backend issue?

the answer is only a small search away...

Taifun

1 Like

Nothing wrong from your side, but somehow this part of the code find it's way to your component/screen1..

instg.Wx���t�Ү��?�tation

should be

instance_name="Camera1"

@ewpatton

I expect that this was caused by a read error in Google Cloud Storage that read some corrupt data from a failing drive, as the file on the server now looks correct. The correction is not quite right though as the missing data was longer and overlaps part of the closing tag for the mutation.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.