BkashPayment extension - Integrate bKash payment flow [1.0.1-beta]
An extension to make bKash merchant payment from your android application. Just import the extension and setup your credentials.
bKash is a mobile financial service in Bangladesh. As a mobile financial service (MFS) provider in Bangladesh through bKash users can deposit money into their mobile accounts and then access a range of services, in particular transferring and receiving money domestically, making payments. Services like mobile recharge or paying utility bills. A user can receive money from overseas on bKash.
Bkash payment gateway integration in android with PHP web server.
Keep API file on your hosting & change the credential.
- Upload PHP files on your hosting. (You'll get zip files with the extension.)
- Set the payment.php file link as HostLink on extension block.
- Edit and change config_live.php file from hosting with your merchant account credentials.
- Now set the amount to start payment flow. A popup bKash payment flow will be open.
- PageStarted means the extension is starting the payment flow.
- PageFinished means the extension is finished it's loading.
- PaymentSuccess means the payment process is completed. Also it's return payment id, transaction id, amount and json response as string.
- PaymentError means the extension got any error. It's return the error reason as string.
[mod edit: removed misleading download link]
Telegram link for contact: Telegram: Contact @jewelshkjony
Price: $25 USD (2000 Taka only for Bangladeshi)
Supported builder: Kodular, Niotron, App Inventor and it's other distributions.
Last amendment: 05 July 2022