Billing client not ready error in my in-app billing extension

I've just built a payment app with a paid billing extension but when I lunch purchase I see this error message "billing client not ready" I don't know if it's product I'd problem , I used android.test.purchased

I think you would get help faster if you asked in the topic about the extension you are using... Or at least point out which extension it is...

I see you have now asked this question on the Kodular community as well. Are you using Kodular or AI2 ?

Which paid billing extension you're using?
At least show your blocks (if possible), so we can understand the problem.
Or you can follow this video tutorial if you're using billing extension with library 6.0.1 ↓

Iam using MIT app inventor. And the extension is paid Google play in-app billing extension

Iam using this same extension with library 5.2.0 by jewel, And i used the block sample shown in the video exactly as it is in the video.

If you're using mine extension, so please show your blocks, maybe you're missing something.
Or you can send me blocks in Telegram/WhatsApp.

Ok thanks

This is the blocks

In your blocks we can't see you using that product id... we can see you using product id one

Which means, you get that error after trying to start the connection without seeing the Notifier 'ready"?

Taifun

Hello. Since all these while I am just ready to use the billing extension. I tried to setup inapp purchase in play console and I named my product I'd "premium" I used premium in the blocks but the app keep stopping when I open the app. It does not open it will just stop on it's own, and I used the same blocks exactly as it is. Pls help I want to finish the app now. Thanks

upload your app into internal testing to use live product ids.

For more help, please text me on Telegram/WhatsApp.
(Thanks)