Better text editing or plugin?

Is it possible to edit the text in this way?
Or insert a text editor?
In this manner:

NÁHORNÍ CESTA, II
Krátkou Z stěnkou n. t.

KARMA JE OSUD, V
Vlevo v J stěně širokou spárou (vklíněný balvan) přes trojúhelníkové skalní okno spárou n. t. Daniel Hölzl, Hynek Hölzl, 22.8.2019

ANTIDEPRESIVNÍ RYBIČKA, VII
Úplně vpravo v J stěně, mírně traverzovat na plošinu k 1. BH, spárou ke 2. BH a mírně vlevo stěnou n. t. Daniel Hölzl, 22.8.2019

JAKO RYBA VE VODĚ, VI
Vlevo od „Antidepresivní rybičky" k jejímu 1. BH. Od něj přímo a vlevo do díry (hodiny) a žebrem n. t. Jan Paul, Šárka Paulová, 11.4.2020

MÉ JMÉNO JE NIKDO, VII
Údolním koutem na polici k 1. BH a úzkou převislou stěnou přes 2. BH n. t. Dan Hölzl, Jan Paul, Jarmil Hofírek st., 20.5.2020

VARIANTA POSLEDNÍ DEKÁDA, VII
Úplně vlevo v S stěně jemnou stěnkou na polici k 1. BH cesty „Mé jméno je nikdo“ a jí n. t. Daniel Hölzl, Jan Paul, Jarmil Hofírek st., 20.5.2020

SEVERNÍ HVĚZDA, VI
V levé části S stěny ke 2. BH cesty „Mé jméno" a stěnou šikmo vpravo n. t. Jan Paul, Daniel Hölzl, Jarmil Hofírek st., 20.5.2020

SKALNÍ OKNO, IIV
S stěně komínem přes skalní okno n. t. Daniel Hölzl, Hynek Hölzl, 22.8.2019

ČAKRA, IV
S stěnou vlevo od „Skalního okna" do díry k hodinám vpravo spárou n. t. Daniel Hölzl, Hynek Hölzl, Iva Kubešová,22.8.2019

TENKÁ SPÁRA, II
Krátkou severní tenkou spárkou n. t.

Please explain and show what you want to do?

Perhaps this is what you want to do as in Taifun's tutorial New formatting possibilities with the Label

Good day,
I want to make a Climbing Guide.
The formatted text must look like this:
e.g.

STARÁ CESTA, I
Z náhorní strany doleva a stupňovitou JV stěnou n. v. Autoři neznámí

CESTA HORSKÝCH KOZ, III
Zcela vlevo v údolní stěně doleva malým zářezem. Šikmou stěnou na balkón a pravou stranou na šikmý balkón. 4m doprava žlábkem k jemné spárce v koutku (BH). Od jejího koutku doprava přes 2.BH na doleva stoupající rampu. V její polovině stěnou na hřeben a jím n. v. Lothar Petrich, Helfried Mathe, 13.3.2004

TEMNÁ STRANA MOCI, III
Od Z hrany doprava traverz na šikmý balkón, doleva žlábkem, převisy obcházíme doprava, přes balkón na hřeben. Jím n. v. Lothar Petrich, Helfried Mathe, Roman Klinger, Anke Mathe, 13.3.2004

KVETOUCÍ KRAJINY, IV
Ze šikmého balkónu cesty „Temná strana moci" trhlinou doprava k BH. Přes něj doprava traverz na hranu. Vlevo od ní 4m vzhůru a doleva k 2.BH. Traverz doleva a přes stupeň k doprava stoupající rampě. Od jejího konce doprava vzhůru ke stromu a dále hřebenem n. v. Lothar Petrich, G. Hölzel, 29.3.2004

ROZLUČKA SE SVOBODOU, V
Trhlinou „Kvetoucí krajiny“ 4m vzhůru a doleva vzhůru k 1.BH. Stěnou zleva k 2.BH. Nejprve doprava, pak doleva ke 2.BH „Cesta horských koz". Doleva nahoru ke smrčku a doprava stěnou k doleva ubíhající rampě. Z jejího konce stěnou n. v. Lothar Petrich, G. Hölzel, 11.4.2004

KOMPLETNÍ ZÁPADNÍ HŘEBEN, V
Vlevo od Z hrany pravou stranou malého zářezu přes 1.BH na balkón s břízou. Doleva na malý balkón ke hraně (2.BH). Traverz doleva a přes 3.BH ke hraně. Vpravo od ní na hřeben a jím n. v. Helfried Mathe a Lothar Petrich,13.6.2004

I understand what you want it to look like.

Where is your raw data?
What format is it in?
What does that look like ?

Load the file into a ListView?

1 Like

Good day,

the text is in word.

everything is already working.
The test was seen differently in the program. Good on Android.
I'm sending a preview of the beginning of the creation - active first buttons
Phone screen photo

HorolezeckyPruvodce.aia (19.0 KB)

The rock climbing object is here

Aura - M

Your data looks like it has a structure to it.
I see:

• a title in caps
  • a Roman Numeral in caps
  • some text
  • some names of people
  • a date

Will you in the future be wanting to sort and select by people or date?

You have a very interesting idea.

Consider loading your climbing data as Lists instead of into Labels and avoid using lots of Screens.
Make a List of urls and your location coordinates and they can be synchronized with your climbing data. You can use them to provide a map and a Web link of your sites.

Here is an example of part of your app built using a ListView, ListPicker, WebViewer and a Map component.

The example is displayed on a tablet and uses a single screen.

What you are doing with your Projects looks nice but is complex. If you intend to include lots of locations in the app consider using Lists and the List tools and they could simplify building your Project. You might also want to consider putting the basic data into a database (FirebaseDB, CloudDB or Google Sheet used as a database) to make adding additional venues easier to manage.

Good luck. I am looking forward to see your progress. Great idea.

No need to sort by date either
Thank you for your reply

Yesterday I understood that many screens can not be (about 1500).
I can't program, so I thought my solution would be good.

Full explanation:
I have a website www.svobodnilezci.com, where there are climbing areas (I also created a map.).
I'm still working on the last one. 8 years of field work.
Sites are responsive but not offline
The wizard must also work OFFline (with GPS).
I wanted to try, but I see it's complicated.
I appreciate your advice and you are right.
I'll try to understand. I'll try to understand data retrieval, ListView, ListPicker, WebViewer and a Map component.
I think this will be difficult for me. I do not understand what you described.

Yes you can. :slight_smile: Do one step at a time.

This is an example you can do with a minimum of modification of your Web page existing files.

ClimbingProject.aia (5.9 KB)

Is this possibly what you want to do? Realize the manual works offline but the map requires WIFI or a data connection. I coded only the
BUKOVÁ VĚŽIČKA (7) and ČERTOVY KAMENY - Q (10) in the Chřibské hory . You can code the rest :cry:

You need to slightly modify your existing Word files and convert them into Lists and/or a Label that uses the /n format symbol to separate lines.

There are more elegant ways to create your app Svobodni. I show this way because you are a coding beginner. The example is simple compared to other ways using spreadsheets and databases and the File control.

You can code your 1500 lines using only a single Screen to display them.

1 Like

Thank you, I'll take a look at it tomorrow. I go to sleep. I have a night shift