Background Tasks extension [3.8 A] 🥳

Can you tell me one thing (kodular)

Can I run My Exoplayer in background exoplayer stops after some min

3 Likes

You should be able to run any components which don't refuse to start in the background. I will confirm it because my extension works everywhere except kodular (I am not sure why it's like this).

Post: my extension doesn't support Kodular since there are some issues related to services.

3 Likes

No, you need a Foreground service for this as this has to do with Doze mode and has nothing to do with a Background service / task.

5 Likes

See also here:

https://community.kodular.io/t/backgroundtasks-extension-paid/73771/75

5 Likes

Wonderful!

4 Likes

Rush may solved or edit Manifest?) :+1:

3 Likes

Hello Xoma, will this extension work in Kodular?

2 Likes

He already answered it...

2 Likes

The extension is innocent and now anybody can feel free to use it :slightly_smiling_face: without any problems. The extension will receive regular updates and more features.

@Moderators please delete all the off-topic replies :slightly_smiling_face: to avoid creating mess or hate replies.

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Why does this warning appear This topic will close 7 days after the last reply

May change this icon to another,? thank
Screenshot_20210320-201313

3 Likes

@Chudesa_Bojii Yes you can change it but not for now at least the next version would support various things and customizable features :grinning:

5 Likes

This is very interesting.

Could you also post the .aia export file for your sample, to help connect
the three component blocks you refer to

• NotificationStyle
  • TinyDB1
  • Notifier1
    to the app's Designer components?
3 Likes

BackgrounThings.aia (359.1 KB)

Here is the test AIA file. I have tested my extension on Android 9.1 and Android 10. Please let me know if you face any issues :slightly_smiling_face:. And I don't understand what your saying in the last line?

5 Likes

Cool extension! Thanks for the aia :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have also tested it in Android 11 too, and it works just fine :)

4 Likes

Finally :sunglasses: now my app run in background amazing :blush: thank you very much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Supercool extension, been waiting for this from months...

4 Likes

Is there any list of components, functions and values that can be created in the background?

2 Likes

I do not have a list of components which can run in the background but some components like the Player cannot run in the background. You will need to use something alternative to that.

3 Likes