Ayuda para programar // Help programming

Hola! necesitaría una guía de como programar una sección de mi aplicación: al apretar en un botón (q el botón diga por ej: Grupos) me largue una lista de ‘‘nombres’’ más abarcativos pero al apretar en uno de esos nombres abarcativos me permita ingresar a nombres más específicos.

Un ejemplo de lo q quisiera realizar en la aplicación seria esto:

Grupos:

CLICKEO

Rhinodermatidae
Ceratophrynidae
Odontophrynidae

CLICKEO EN Rhinodermatidae

Rhinoderma darwinii

Rhinoderma rufus

CLICKEO EN Rhinoderma darwinii

INFORMACIÓN AGREGADA SOBRE Rhinoderma darwinii

Mi inconveniente seria que no se como agregar a Rhinodermatidae, Ceratoprynidae, etc como ‘‘botón’’ y que al clickear en él me salte otra lista propia de ese grupo determinado, que a su vez al clickear en ese grupo determinado pueda agregar una pagina ‘‘texto’’ o ‘‘blog’’ donde tenga su info.

Hello! I would need a guide on how to program a section of my application: when clicking on a button (the button says, for example: Groups), I will get a list of more ‘’ names ‘’, but when clicking on one of those comprehensive names it will allow me enter more specific names.

An example of what I would like to do in the application would be this:

Groups:

CLICK

Rhinodermatidae
Ceratophrynidae
Odontophrynidae

CLICK IN Rhinodermatidae

Rhinoderma darwinii

Rhinoderma rufus

CLICK IN Rhinoderma darwinii

INFORMATION ABOUT Rhinoderma darwinii

How to create a nested listpicker

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

This is a table driven nested list picker …

What about importing a file with information to open when you click ListPicker3? How can I do that? Why you would need to put information when pressing ListPicker3 (photos and text).

Pd:
I managed to make the list with the guide they gave me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.