Assistance Needed: "Page not found" Error in Deployed MIT App Inventor Application

Dear MIT App Inventor Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Nehal, and I am currently experiencing an issue with the deployment of my MIT App Inventor application on Google App Engine.

The deployment process appeared to be successful, and there were no reported errors during the Cloud Build. However, when attempting to access the deployed application using the provided App Engine URL (https://my-project-50-413519.el.r.appspot.com/), I am consistently encountering a "Page not found" error.

I would greatly appreciate your guidance and support in resolving this issue. If there are specific logs or additional information you require, please let me know, and I will provide them promptly.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Nehal

If you run gcloud app logs tail and then try to load the page, do you see any errors? The index page is served using JSP, so if you have made any changes to that there may be a problem there.

Also, usually a new app version is not promoted by default unless you include --promote in the deploy command. Check the Cloud Console and verify that the traffic is actually being directed to your app instance.