Arrange items in viewlist

Hi Community,
After I deleted a selected item of a viewlist, how can I arrange the items in order automatically? As last picture, the items 1,2,3 instead of 1,3,4.
Thanks!

PetList
PetList_2

You could work this way

Result

Hi Dora, thanks, it works, i deeply appreciate for your rapid reply and helpful!

1 Like

Hi Dora, excuse me, your solution is ok for the items without numbers in the front, how about if there is item number in front of the name, as my example : 1/ dog, 2/ cat.....? Sorry for my foolish !

Why you want put number in front of the name?

Hi Patel, thanks for your reply!
Because i have to classify and record each game played, so have to put number at the beginning of each item, as picture below. For my example, i have played 6 games, i record down after each game played, and later found that game #04 was wrong inputted, so have to delete the item.

Score01

It can be achieved but I believe it is easier the first way

2 Likes

How do you create your list ? Post a screenshot in order to find best solution

Hi Dora, sorry for my late reply! Your solution works, and that is what i want. And i will create new list with your method next time. In fact, my question is more complicate, i just made it as simple as i can for understanding, so it's very hard to post here. And i think i can solve it with your solution you gave me.
Many thanks again for your helps.

1 Like