Appathon 2021 Office Hours

Hello everyone,

I will be holding office hours during the second week of the Appathon. Here are the dates/times:

• July 26: 11:00 EDT (15:00 UTC)
  • July 27: 21:00 EDT (01:00 UTC July 28)
  • July 28: 09:00 EDT (13:00 UTC)
  • July 29: 20:00 EDT (00:00 UTC July 30)
  • July 30: 12:00 EDT (16:00 UTC)

This post will be updated with Zoom links one hour prior to the start of each office hour block.

Edit: These sessions will not be recorded.

Cheers,
Evan

7 Likes

there will be zoom meet for what ? i didnt understood

I guess office hours means Evan will be available to answer questions regarding your appathon projects.

4 Likes

ok thanks @Peter

I don't have office hours the coming week, but i have some free time from work. You can send me a pm if you need some private/personal advise for your projects. Else you can always ask your question here.

1 Like

The first round of office hours will be starting in about 30 minutes.

I'll post an updated link before the today's office hours start.

3 Likes

@ewpatton sir, office hour means you would be addressing our doubts right

Yes. Feel free to join if you have any questions.

1 Like

Indian time for tomorrow's session is 6:30 am , am I right

Yes, that should be right. I believe the time difference is +9:30.

1 Like

The Zoom link for the upcoming office hour starting in about 20 minutes is here.

Tuesday's office hours have ended. The next office hour will be 0900 EDT (1300 UTC) on Wednesday.

1 Like

The Wednesday office hour will begin in about 30 minutes. Use this link to join.

The office hours have concluded. The next office hours will be Thursday at 8pm EDT (00:00 UTC Friday).

1 Like

The Thursday office hours will be starting in just a few minutes. Here is the Zoom link to join.

The office hours have concluded. The next and final office hours will be Friday at 12pm noon EDT (1600 UTC).

Don't forget the last office hours with Evan today. Last chance to ask some appathon related questions to one of the App Inventor developers.

The Friday office hours will be starting in about 20 minutes.

The office hours have concluded. Good luck to all of the participants in the last hours of the competition!

3 Likes