App which shows favourable variants based on 3 conditions (set through spinner)

Hellooo,

I am trying to build an app which allows me to pick some conditions from 3 spinners, and after pressing a "search" button, shows me a list of elements that meet those conditions.
To explain the background, the apps purpose is to show a list of UAVs one can use for a mission, based on what conditions (like role, range and price, for example) the user chooses. It seemed quite self-explanatory at the beginning, but I have no idea how to even start this properly, so I would REALLY appreciate some tips.
Thank you all!

Herewith, a simple example, based upon what you have said. The results will only return if all three conditions are met.

threeconditions.aia (2.9 KB)

Is this what you were looking for ?

2 Likes

Yes, thank you very much ! Do you think I would complicate things way too much if, as a result, I try to also show an image next to the name of the UAV?

Shouldn't be a problem, all depends how you store your data and image information, and then how you intend to display the results.

Okay, I'll get to it. Again, thank you very much for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.