App Keyboard Bug

Hi,

I have designed a interactive keyboard which the user can navigate using the LEFT RIGHT UP DOWN BUTTONS and using the current index, these buttons blocks code are created. However, when trying to access the bottom 2 buttons the app cannot access the M button and displays issues when on the N button, I have attached my app design and the blocks code for this section below.

which issues?

And check also this:

What happens if you are on the letter Q and press left?

I can only access the N button by pressing RIGHT on N

For the error Q+Left, change the condition to "If CurrentIndex >1"

With your code, you can only get the buttons N and M clicking on right (for the M button you would need to remove the "-1" as I indicated you before)

Hi, for my keyboard layout which is shown in the original image, when using the app on my phone cuts of the row of buttons to the right, is there a way to decrease the overall size of the keyboard section that isn't individually reducing each button size.

Thanks

Modifying the app so that it does not have 6 buttons in each row?
Or maybe using landscape orientation?

1 Like

Hi, I have fixed the issue of getting all my buttons to appear on screen appropriately but can still not solve the Q error, is there a way that if I press left on Q it moves to M?

1 Like

I have re-designed the app to try and fit all the buttons on the screen, when using the app an android device it zooms in dramatically, cutting off some of the buttons, is there a setting in the app to adjust this?

If you want all the letters in two rows, maybe you can resize the buttons to a %. If you have 13 buttons per row, if you set the Width of the buttons to 7% (100/13 = 7.7) you will be able to see all of them in the screen at the same time.

Other option is place them in 3 rows.

1 Like