App inventor ITAG ble

Buenos dias.
He leido los ejemplos de KIO4 sobre el bluetooth ble, muchas gracias por tus aportaciones.
Estoy desarrollando un ejemplo que se conecta con un Itag ble para obtener datos de el.
Mi idea es que una vez me conecte al Itag este esperando que se pulse el boton del itag y entonces me aparezca un aviso en la app.
He encontrado algo de informacion sobre los servicios y las caracteristicas del itag:

Ahora no tengo claro como implentar la accion cuando reciba un dato. No sé que tipo de dato recibiré. He probado los siguientes : ReadString ReadBytes ReadInteger

El único que retorna dato es ReadBytes que recibo lo siguiente :"(1)" aunque no pulse el boton.
No sé si tiene mas servicios y caracteristicas que los que he mostrado anteriormente.
He puesto la opcion ScanAdvertisements busque cada 10 milisegundos pero no obtengo el resultado deseado.

Alguien me puede ayudar?.

Gracias y un saludo,
Javier.

Good morning.
I have read the KIO4 examples about bluetooth ble, thank you very much for your contributions.
I am developing an example that connects to an Itag ble to get data from it.
My idea is that once I connect to the Itag it is waiting for the itag button to be pressed and then a notice appears in the app.
I have found some information about the services and features of the itag:
Now I am not sure how to implement the action when I receive a data. I do not know what type of data I will receive. I have tried the following: ReadString ReadBytes ReadInteger

The only one that returns data is ReadBytes that I receive the following: "(1)" even though I don't press the button.
I don't know if it has more services and features than the ones I have shown above.
I have set the option ScanAdvertisements to search every 10 milliseconds but I don't get the desired result.

Can somebody help me?.

Thanks and best regards,
Javier.