App Inventor is unable to compile this project (iOS AdHoc)

I can not build the project for iOS AdHoc (.ipa)

[PrepareAppIcon] Task succeeded in 6.725 seconds
[CreateEntitlements] Starting Task
[CreateEntitlements] Task succeeded in 0.0 seconds
[CreateInfoPlist] Starting Task
[CreateInfoPlist] Task succeeded in 0.001 seconds
[BundleAIA] Starting Task
[BundleAIA] Task succeeded in 0.021 seconds
[LinkLibraries] Starting Task
[LinkLibraries] Task succeeded in 0.0 seconds
[SignPackage] Starting Task
[SignPackage] ERROR: No valid mobileprovision profile included in project
[SignPackage] Task errored
Netercom_2022.aia (217.9 KB)
is the .aia file

You are using the custom webviewer extension in your project
Extensions are not available for iOS

Taifun

Thanks @Taifun
Is there any way i can do the same for iOS without Custom webviewer ?
Thanks in advance !

You might want to elaborate, what exactly you are doing with the custom webviewer... then we can think about alternatives...

Taifun

Are you a member of the team that is testing the iOS builder? Else you won't be able to build an ipa.

And like @taifun said. Extensions are not allowed.

I want to display a web page in a webview but the default webview component did not allow to upload an image from the phone, so I had to use custom webview extension. (You can look at the contents of the uploaded .aia file above.)
Is there a way to do this for iOS without using Custom Webview?
Thanks !

Put the image in the same location as your html, then you can access it.
(In fact as long as you use a relative path in the html that the html can read, you image can be in a different directory)

If the web page is online somewhere, then unless you have control of it and can modify it, I am not aware of another method to upload a file through the built-in webviewer, without extensions.

Same here. However im using the default webviewer component no extension, but can't build an ipa package for my device, does this concern about No valid mobileprovision profile included in project?

Only Power Users and authorized personnel can build apps on iOS...this feature is still unsupported for other users.