App Inventor Companion Not Working

My app does not load. If it does, which it probably does because my app says "You cannot use two codes with one start-up of the Companion" when I scan it twice, the app does not show. Please help me with this problem.

Release - nb191
Version 2.66
Last updated - 16 February 2023
Android version - 10T

You need to restart the companion app to avoid this.

If it does not load the first time, then we need to understand why: project size, assets size, extensions used, number of blocks in each screen, number of screens, etc.

You should be on release nb192 ?

It shows 191 on Play Store

Oh, I was referring to AI2 itself....

I tried restarting, didn't work

What you mean is that it did not load first time? Are you scanning the qrcode or typing the six digit code ?

Is your companion app device on the same network as your host PC ?

Yes, it's the same. And I tried both, typing the code and scanning the QR code. It did not load the first nor the other times I tried.

Any error code on your host PC ?

Answers to my other queries?

Can you download your project as an aia file to your host PC?

"Failed to Connect to MIT AI2 Companion, try again."
What queries?
Yes I can.

If it does not load the first time, then we need to understand why: project size, assets size, extensions used, number of blocks in each screen, number of screens, etc.

It does not load the first time nor the other times I try, do I send you all that stuff that you wrote?

Also, it seems that there is a fault within the companion as none of the projects work (One around 1MB and the other one with a few blocks and a button and nothing else)

It might help to identify the issue.

If you want, you can send me the aia project via PM, so I can test. take a look ....

PM? Also, I editted the reply

PM = Private Message

You can usually click on a community user's icon and then select send message

If it is affecting all your projects, then i suggest you uninstall the companion app, and install it from the AI2 web app:

Alright, let me test that APK

Well, this is what it shows

If you are trying to install the companion app

Help > Companion Information > Scan the qrCode

Is there a problem with my phone? I am still unable to open it.

Easy...follow the instructions given here step by step. Tim wrote where you have to go to download Companion.

Scan this qr bar with the scanner built into your phone, not the companion one...

Do you mean you have a Xiaomi Mi 10T Android phone running Android 13?