App Inventor App with over 1,200,000 downloads!

I posted this over on the Thunkable Community and wanted to drop it here as well: My app was originally created in AppInventor and I moved it to the Thunkable Platform when it was a brand new site

I just want to say thank you for creating the Thunkable Classic Platform. I was a power user from day one, and I programmed apps on it for over a year. As soon as I saw the extra features right as it launched, I moved most of my apps over to it and loved it! Over the next few months I became prominent in this community and even became one of the first Power Thunkers which was super fun!

Life has been crazy lately and I haven't been developing apps for over three years. I'm now into selling cars and real estate, but this was a really fun thing to do and it got me started thinking I could actually accomplish something. I started programming at 11 years old and it was one of my main hobbies until I was 15.

I just wanted to update you guys and I'm wondering if there are any other apps that have taken off with a magnitude similar to that of my app. With the new Thunkable X platform, there are more features that make it even easier to build creative applications. Please let me know how your apps are doing!

At this point, my app Dice by SeableApps has over 1.2 milllion downloads on the play store and thousands of reviews. People love it! And it wouldn't have been possible without AppInventor 2 and Thunkable. I'm happy that I got to spend some of my time here.

4 Likes

Congratulations on so many downloads. This might be the most successful app made with AI2 / Thunkable.

Haha me too :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hey, that's awesome!

1 Like