App develop request

Hi I don't know if there is a right section for this request: I should make the following APP: I'm looking for someone who can make it and know the cost?

The required app must ask for access to the camera.

It must have two entrances
an administrative one that you see all and can access all functions
and one user (by user we mean the employees of the company who) who can create and then open a file (shared with other employees and obviously with the administration.

For the creation of the dossier we mean the creation of a name, and of a folder / archive (which must have as title / header: Customer name; customer surname; address; work start date) which must contain the following subfolders existing by default:

• transport documents / notes (photo)
  • identity documents of the customer (photo)
  • photos of works performed (photo)
  • editable "notes" file

Once the file is completed as a "job" the employee must have the right to declare it as a "file / job completed", at this point the employee will no longer see that file in his panel, but will only be available for consultation by the administration.
Once closed, the closing date is added to the dossier.

In the evening at 18.00 the app sends an alert asking "where were you today"?
By accessing the app, the employee must simply be able to download one or more files to record (and communicate / make visible to the administration) in which construction site he participated that day.

In the administration part, the administrator simply needs to be able to view the files and documents uploaded to them in order of date. He must also have the possibility, through a "search" function, to write name or surname and date and filter the files. Obviously it can also be consulted from a PC.

2 Likes

Hello,
Hope you are fine

I would love to help you with this.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.
Thanks, and Regards,
Email – [mod edit personal information removed]
Skype - [mod edit personal information removed]