App background upload in low resolution

Hi all
The background resolutions is greatly decreased when you upload the app to the device. I asked about it year ago but then i was told is just what it is. Any one know if this was fixed in the meantime or if there is a way to improve the quality of the background?
Thanks

Your previous post: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/mitappinventortest/W1sH6faD7R0/Dl58D31xAAAJ

After testing this is still an issue. (Also if background image in arrangements)
Can’t find it raised in issues so will assign.

Great, hopefully this will be fixed as it seems to be an issue for many of us. Thank you

Are we going to receive some type of notification once this is solved or do we have to track it from time to time?
Thanks

Here is a possible way to improve image quality one developer uses to resolve a similar issue in a Canvas:

It may work for you. If not, be patient; MIT are aware of your previous comments. They have a small team with lots of issues to resolve. MIT recently fixed these issues:

Changes between nb182a and nb182b (February 18, 2020)

This is a bugfix component release. There is a new Companion, version 2.57b. Version 2.57a will continue to work, but without the fixes below.

• [Bug] Restore HeightPercent for Slider
  • [Bug] Make ThumbColorActive visible for Switch
  • [Bug] Fix dictionary issues with String/FString mismatch

Other issues are in progress. When the issue you mention is resolved, there will be a notice on the Designer screen of recent improvements, bug fixes etc.

Regards,
Steve

This is the issue on GitHub. If you’ve got a GitHub account you can elect to receive notifications on it:

Thank you. this is what i actually asked for. Subscribed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.