Aplicacion para correguir errores ortograficos

Hola
Can you help me create a word checker, with specific spelling rules? Or can you help by giving me an example of how these instructions are represented?
Create a list of correct words in the "Designer" tab:
to. Add a "List" component.
b. In the "Properties" section, add the items you want to include in the correct words list.

1. Check the spelling in the "Blocks" tab:
    to. Add a "Text Box" component and a "Label" (or "Notification") component to display the "Success" or "Failed" message.
    b. Add a "When Text_Changed" event to the "Text Box" component.
    c. Connect the list of correct words using the "create list" block.
    d. Use the "convert to lowercase" block to convert the text to lowercase.
    and. Use the "for each item in list" block to compare each item in the list of correct words with the entered text.
    F. Use the "if-then-else" block to display a message on the label if the entered text is correct or incorrect.

2. Add autocorrect option in "Designer" tab:
    to. Add a "Select Box" component so the user can enable or disable the autocorrect feature.
    b. Add a "Button" component to allow the user to apply the fix manually.

3. Add autocorrect option in "Blocks" tab:
    to. Add a "Click" event to the manual fix button.
    b. Use the "if-then" block to check if autocorrect is enabled.
    c. Use the "replace all occurrences" block to replace any incorrect words in the text with the corresponding correct word

Just follow the instructions from your supervisor and if you got stuck, provide a screenshot of your relevant blocks

Taifun

ok, but my problem is that I got confused with some steps, that's why I asked for instructions on how it would look finished

Sorry, I think, your supervisor will not be very happy, if we do the homework for you...
What have you tried?
Taifun

Here is some advice regarding the use of Lists (the main part of your project Jorge) https://imagnity.com/tutorials/app-inventor/list-blocks-on-app-inventor/:

Here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Tutorial Index | Imagnity for more tutorials

Learn about components Component Reference
and visit the Library The MIT App Inventor Library: Documentation & Support Help>Library on the MENU