Any free tapjoy extensions?

Hey everyone,

I've been delving into MIT App Inventor lately, and I'm really keen on integrating Tapjoy for monetization purposes. However, it seems that most of the available extensions for Tapjoy come with a price tag, which isn't ideal for me at the moment. I've tried looking into alternatives like Enhance, but it's been discontinued, and Rapid didn't quite work out for me either. On top of that, AppyBuilder isn't loading for me, adding another roadblock to my journey.

I'm wondering if anyone has had success integrating Tapjoy into MIT App Inventor without having to resort to paid extensions or services? Are there any workarounds, tricks, or perhaps lesser-known extensions that offer this functionality for free? I'm open to any suggestions or insights from your experiences.

Alternatively, if Tapjoy isn't feasible, what are some other monetization strategies within MIT App Inventor that you've found effective and budget-friendly?

Looking forward to your thoughts and advice!

Cheers!

All known extensions you can find in the extensions directory App Inventor Extensions | Pura Vida Apps
Feel free to do a search yourself there...
Also did you already try a search here in the community?
Taifun

I tried that, and seems to be only 2 paid extensions.

What is available in the community free

https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/search?q=monetize%20extension%20free

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.