Animal sound game app

Hi everyone! Can somebody help me with my application? I badly need help. I am currently creating a mobile app entitled sound game. It's a matching type of game. My problem is when I click the cards and when the animals matches it should be sound as the picture that matches. But when i click the reset button the pictures of the animals shuffle but the sound remains. Like for example when you click the cat and it matches it sound a cat but when i click reset and click the dog its still sounded a cat. Please help me.

you have asked same in another topic and get some advice...

and no need to capture whole screen, only blocks will be enough.

1 Like

can you help me sir ?

yes as i already did:

sir can i send to you the apk and try to check ?

the .aia i mean

sorry sir . i cant understand looping . but i can sens you the .aia of the application for you to see and check.

sorry, not with my computer now.

As I said, make a list, the list item is sublist have two items, image and sound.
Then shuffle this list

ok sir thank you. do you have a sample code sir ?

i creating a memory game with sound

Hi! Can somebody help me ? Badly needed to finish my project. I am currently creating a mobile app entitled sound game. It's a matching type of game. My problem is when I click the cards and when the animals matches it should be sound as the picture that matches. But when i click the reset button the pictures of the animals shuffle but the sound remains. Like for example when you click the cat and it matches it sound a cat but when i click reset and click the dog its still sounded a cat. Please help me.

make a list like this , then shuffle it.

2 Likes

thank you sir

Export your .aia file and post it here.

Also study the Lookup in Pairs list block.

Here's the link of my project. Can anyone check and help me? Thank you somuch.

Your link is not public

Further thoughts...

Write a value function that eats a picture file name and returns the corresponding animal noise.

Use it when you get a picture file match.

The value function should hide the sound file names from the rest of the project, for simplicity.

Can you send me a sample sir ?

Sample is in your other thread. Closing this thread, you only need one and two threads wastes effort.