All my blocks duplicated. How can i roll back to a checkpoint?

All my blocks got duplicated. I don't know how that happened. I logged out and logged in again and no luck. I was hoping it was some sort of loading error but still i see all blocks duplicated and more than 95 errors.

How can i roll back to a checkpoint ?

you can roll back to a checkpoint if you previously created a checkpoint...
you can import your latest backup if you previously made a backup...
see also http://twodogapps.com/?page_id=686#BackupWork

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

I think you pasted up the blocks from your backpack accidentally. This is because of a faulty context menu. Now you need to remove the duplicate blocks manually. Make frequent backups in the future. If you accidentally paste blocks from your backpack, quickly close the browser.

1 Like

Or, if you don't click on anything right away, the blocks that were pasted will still be highlighted, and you can hit backspace and delete them. This is why AI2 should add a versions update, like the versions on google docs.
'@ewpatton Is the checkpoint/save the closest ai2 can get to saving previous versions, and being able to view them?

Did you try the Blocks Editor Undo option?

Thank you all for your responses.

I create a new checkpoint after each minor version and download both aia and apk every morning. I needed to roll back after the duplication on blocks catastrophe and selected the checkpoint menu item thinking it would have an option to retrieve a saved version. I then realized that the saved versions were located at the Main Menu under projects.

Every programmer is as good as his/her last backup.

1 Like

Wrong topic.

thank you
moved to the correct topic

Taifun