Ai Starter and MIT App Inventor crashing and not connecting

I work IT in a high school and the teacher has requested help with this an issue involving App Inventor and aiStarter. Whenever the students try to connect, they are met with crashes or error messages. I have uninstalled aiStarter and reinstalled it with no luck. Does anyone have an idea of what this could be? I'm stumped. Thank you.

How are they trying to connect to the emulator Anthony? Are the following this advice

Installing and Running the Emulator ?

No luck? What happens?

Which version of the emulator are you working with? MIT_App_Inventor_Tools_30.265.0_win_setup64.exe or the lightweight emulator that has been available for several years?

The eRROR.PNG occurs when the Designer is left idle for too long and the developer hasn't added any Blocks and in other circumstances. Just use the restore button and hopefully continue happily.

Are these issues happening with all Projects or just a particular Project ? It is possible the Project contains controls that cannot be emulated.

This document might be helpful Letter for IT Professionals in Schools for Using App Inventor - Google Docs

Which browsers and browser extensions are being used?