After SDK 33 update my APP presents problems (TINYDB)

Hi guys,

I need your kind help to get rid of a relevant issue on my app.

After updating to SDK 33 without any changes in my code, the app has now a serious problem, and I think is related to TINYDB.

Basically, my app, stores historical results loading them from a LISTVIEW and it worked great before the mandatory SDK 33 update.

Now data on LISTVIEW are not saved anymore into TINYDB.

Furthermore, the deletion of previous stored data in LISTVIEW doesn't work anymore.

Any idea?

Thanks

(Canned Reply: ABG- Export & Upload .aia)
Export your .aia file and upload it here.
export_and_upload_aia

Without blocks unfortunately not

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

These are the blocks.
Please note that before the API 33 upgrade all worked fine!

And that is which one? Post a screenshot of the error / message.

Connect to Companion, right mouse click on this block
grafik

"Do it" and post the result.

Dear Anke, there isn't an error, the problem is that the datas are not saved in Tinydb
Thank you!

See my last post.

How do you read the data from TinyDB?

How do you delete data?

Please show the relevant blocks
Taifun

READ

DELETE

Thank you

I cannot see any reason why tinydb is the problem.

However, I have a concern about how you are using the listview elements as a list.

It may be better to work with the underlying list that is used for the listview

I agree with you, in fact before the API 33 update everything worked correctly....
I don't understand what you mean when you talk about

Sorry!

Where do your list elements come from ? Do you have an underlying list that you set the listview elements with ?