Add signature on html email

Hello,

Iam creating an App for creating the transport orders and within an App, iam using Taifun mail extension to send a html mail with customer info , addresses etc.. at the end the user gets also the print with customers signature, which they have wrote on the tablet screen. Only problem is Iam not able to add the signature on html email..

Thanks in advance!

What have you tried in your html body ?

It is not clear from Taifun's examples whether you can include an image inline, but you may need to provide a full path to the signature image for it to work ?

You have to base64 encode the image
Here is an example how the html format should look like in the end

Use an extension for base64 encoding

Taifun

1 Like

Thanks!

Sorry for the late answer but now i could be able to continue this project..

With @Taifun s example i could be able to send the email included with signature and if i open an email with same device as used for sending it seems to work but open an email on other device there is no signature..

Other way could be the creating the .pdf with all information and signature and just attach it to email, how could i do that?

Thanks in advance!

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Here you go..

Taifun