About TinyDB use

May I use multiple TinyDBs for one APP? Like DB_ShoppingList, DB_Recipes, etc?

TinyDB NameSpaces are what you want.
Here is a sample …
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/mitappinventortest/NF6j--NJc-E/hPfG8JDwFQAJ

Hello again!
After learning that only one TinyDB can be used per application, I did this:

1. I create a list with: recipe name, author, etc .;
  2. I Save Recipe 1, 2, etc. with the tag “Recipes” and the data in the List;
    I’d like to know:
  3. When I read the TinyDB (which is all ok), I would like that, Recipe 1, Recipe 2, etc., are added with their name to the ListView.
    Is it possible, like select index or something?
    Thank you

you can have different TinyDBs, you only have to use different namespaces, see also Storage

Namespace
Namespace for storing data.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

one solution would be to use 2 lists, the first list, which contains only the recipe names and a second list, i.d. the details list as y list of lists, which contains all the details for a recipe
after picking a recipe from the first list, use the selection index to select the details from the second list

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Thank You Taifun!
So you say that i can use more than one Tiny DB into an App, like RecipesDB, IngredientsDB, with their own Namespase? If is correct, i just do this in the beginning (and works well), but there was some problem to read the data (maybe some error of programming, i think).
Tahnk You Again.
PS: were may i found the location of the TinyDB when i use AI Companion? Thanks

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

yes, as already mentioned earlier

you might want to consider using a SQL based database, see also

Probably you want to read this first: What is SQLite and what is a relational database?
Taifun

hello, can we verify the value if no tag there as blank and there no such value..im had try hard to make sure the label just display when the data is selectwd but unfortunately ..when no data it will be invisible but the space still there

Use the visibility property to hide/show the label depending on whether a tag/value exists or not?