About the Time Picker

Hi,
I am making a timed relay circuit with arduino and bluetooh using Time Picker. After setting the time on the time picker, when I press the send button, I send the time setting from Bluetooh to the arduino. But if I press the send button without setting on the time picker, it is send the system clock from Bluetooh to the arduino.

For example, 12:30 appears on the Time picker and when I press the send button ( press the send button without setting on the time picker), it sends the 15:12 system clock to the arduino.

How can I prevent this event? Can you help me?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

You need to add a clock sensor to your project. You can check the current system time from this component.

Send the TimePicker.Text?

After setting the time with Time Picker, when I close and reopen the program and click the send button without touching the Time Picker, it sends the current system time, but the Time Picker remains the same.
Can you help about this situation?

Bt_flow_Control_v5.aia (1.6 MB)

To save data for the next time you run the program, you must pick a tag to save it under in TinyDB, and reload that on Screen1.Initialize.

Thank you for your attention.
I solved the problem with the procedure I wrote as in the picture, it works fine now.

There is a problem with TimePicker, when you set the time with the phone keyboard via TimePicker and press the "OK" button on the TimePicker, it does not set the time.
Do you have an idea for this problem?

Correction:

This will allow the time to stick, but between runs it needs to live somewhere, like under a TinyDB tag, in milliseconds or hh:mm format.
Animation

1 Like