About the Artificial Intelligence category

App Inventor provides opportunities to incorporate artificial intelligence into mobile apps using frameworks like Google’s TensorFlow.js. Share extensions, tutorials, and projects that showcase the power of mobile-enabled AI.

I love that we can start integrating AI into App Inventor. However I was checkin that only certain devices work with this activity.
What about using Iphones? I had the access to the MIT App Inventor app on my phone as well as my students. I would like to know if I can do this activity.

Thanks!

Regular language handling NLP
While discourse acknowledgment centers around absolutely change of voice to message, Natural Language Processing NLP is a discipline that is all the more firmly connected to the field of etymology, and its goal is to comprehend what the client implies while making a specific order, question or proclamation (either composed or vocal) and what he hopes to accomplish. Moreover, it examines the mind-set to track down abstract examples. To put it plainly, it is the field that helps correspondence (mostly sound and composed) among machine and human.

For More Visit: Artificial Intelligence course in Pune

Salut monsieur, peux je comprends les fonctionnalités d'intelligence artificielle avec vous ? Cela me ferait un plaisir.