About rolling back changes to the design table

If we make any changes to the design, is there a way to revert to a previous state, and since we have a lot of Vertical Arrangements and Horizontal Arrangements? That's why we easily mess things up with one mistake

You can create checkpoints o save a copy before the changes to be able to back to the previous status.

Great and thanks

I am trying to make an app with multiple virtual screens.
After I put something on screen 2.1, then clicking on 2.2 and 2.3 shows the same as screen 2.1.
I've been studying for a long time to find a solution and I can't find one.
What could be going on?
Should I upload the aia file?

share your aia or your relevant blocks and explain how do you want each arrangement to appear and disappear

DIKO_MOU.aia (36.3 KB)

which are your vertical arrangement for virtual screens? Va5, VA6, VA7? and when each one must appear/dissapear?

And an advice, calling the buttons, button1, button2...and the VerticalArrangement1, VerticalArragement2...is not a good idea...it is better to put names that you know what they are and what they do...btScreen1, btScreen2... .VALogin,, VARegister...

I put on screen 3 the find address and it's ok, no problem, but this: find my car is not only on screen2 - 2.1 but also on 2.2 and 2.3 and 2.4

What is screen2, screen3? and screen 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4? what is find my car?
You have only one screen so, tell me which arrangements...and I don't know Greek so, i don't know where it says "find my car"....let's talk about arrangements

Which arrangements do you want to hide and when?
which arrangements do you want to show and when?

Trying to understand what do you want i have made some modifications:

DIKO_MOU_copy.aia (37.0 KB)

With the screen2 menu showing 2.1=my car and pressing 2.2, only Screen 2.2 is still blank, Scn2.2 is also blank as are 2.3 and 2.4.
These should not show anything, find that my car only appears on the 2.1 screen. Just find the address so that it has what comes out normally

I hope I was able to be clear

Just guessing that's sort of how you want it DIKO_MOU_1.aia (37.0 KB)

Aww, great, thank you so much.
I will try to put other topics on the rest of the screens.
Collected a lot of stuff and I'm quite confused, I'll definitely try.
You guessed right, you were right in the head :slightly_smiling_face:

When I get around to finishing it, I'll call it: Multitool

I added something to another screen and apparently I made the same mistake of not knowing what it is.
Can you please tell me what you fixed to make the items appear as I wanted?
Does it matter if the Arrangement is parallel or vertical?

From what I saw now that I made a small change, I have to be very careful about the sequence in the layout, adding new elements.
I finally fixed it

It doesn't mind if you use and horizontal or a vertical arrangement...they are only containers, acting like "screens" to package all the elements of each "screen" to simplify to hide/show those "screens", playing with the visible property.