About assigning variables equal to numbers in text boxes

Hello,
I want to define a variable The interpreter is equal to the number entered in the text box.
For example, if using Spinner, select the number 1 and make it equal to Numbers in the text box number 1 to be used for calculations.
or just determine that when using The spinner chooses the number 1 and has the same value as we have already set.
I'm out of my way
I'm sorry that my English is bad.
And thank you all in advance.

Block "TextBox.NumbersOnly" is used to set a text box for numbers only. In other words, it sets the numeric keypad for the TextBox. Read the help documentation for the TextBox.
The block you used returns "true" or "false", depending on the setting of this property.

thank you.
Sorry I mean chooses variable "เบอร์ 1" where the value is a number in textbox 1.

please elaborate what exactly you are trying to do...
you are welcome to use your native language for this...

Taifun

ขอบคุณมาก
ฉันต้องการที่ใช้ spinner เลือกตัวเลข เบอร์ 1,เบอร์ 2,เบอร์ 3,... โดยกำหนดให้ตัวเลือก "เบอร์ 1" นั้นมีค่าเท่ากับเลขที่อยู่ใน textbox1 โดยที่ผู้ใช้สามารถเพิ่มเลขใน textbox1 ได้และเป็นเช่นเดียวกับ textboxอื่นๆ เพื่อนที่ฉันจะนำตัวเลขใน textbox1 มาใช้คำนวนในสมการที่ฉันต้องการได้ โดยที่ กำหนดให้ "เบอร์ 1" จะเป็นตัวแปรที่แสดงในแอฟ แต่ค่าจริงๆจะมีค่าเท่ากับค่าที่ผู้ใช้กรอกลงใน textbox1
โดยฉันไม่ต้องการที่จะแสดงคำตอบจึงใช้ตัวแปร "เบอร์ 1" แทน และจะแสดงผลเป็นสีเขียวที่แปลว่าผ่านหรือสีแดงเมื่อไม่ผ่าน