A website requires google account to log in. disallowed_useragent 403

:confused: seems that links for downloading WebViewTools Extension for App Inventor are not active any more from the official website :confused:

Try here, scroll down for V9

it is the same link i sent :smiley: exactly there is not working :slight_smile: there is a not working link from google drive

You can get it here

thank you ! i installed it :slight_smile: could you explain how should i build the bloks part to make autenticate users with google properly without the error "disallowed_useragent 403 "? thank you!

Something like this:

Thank you everyone for help ... but this is crazy :smiley:

if i use only the web viewer the site is loading in mobile mode, the app passes the cloudflare autentication without problems (but i can not log in with google account)

if i add the blocks and use webviewtools finally the site is loading in mobile mode too but... in this case the app does not pass the cloudflare autentication..

what can this problem caused from ?

Hey, you didn't share site url?

sure i can share i want to have an app in my phone so i can easily reach the chatbot of openai :slight_smile: so the link is https://chat.openai.com/chat

Not surprised, it seems to be everyone's new internet toy (last one being Wordle....)

yes sometimes is like you are showing but in general it is working. just refresh :smiley:
problem is:

if i use only the web viewer the site is loading in mobile mode, the app passes the cloudflare autentication without problems (but i can not log in with google account)

if i add the blocks and use webviewtools finally the site is loading in mobile mode too but... in this case the app does not pass the cloudflare autentication..

and i can not understand why :smiley:

Instead of removing ; wv try setting this as your userAgent:

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 13; Pixel 4a) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Mobile Safari/537.36