A server error problem

Hello,
Please forgive the inconvenience!
I allow myself to contact you because I have a problem with the integration of video in my application ...
In fact, to introduce myself a little, I am an intern in a very small French association. This association has a project, it is to create a board game assimilated to a tablet equipped with an application. This board game is intended for retirees with loss of autonomy in order to do prevention for them but also for home helpers.
Finally, in this application I am supposed to integrate a multitude of video and audio, however when I try to integrate them it tells me that the file is too big ... So here it is, I would like to know if it is possible to unblock me more space or if you have another solution such as another site or software allowing this application to be made simply without having to code?
Thank you,
With all my respect,
Anthony Lenoble

If using the code.appinventor.mit.edu server does not solve your space problem, see
https://puravidaapps.com/filebyfile.php
(from FAQ Section: Files)

The media does not have to be saved with the App (APK), it can be a seperate download, to be read from the App Specific Directory. That download could be, for example, from a Google Cloud Drive.

Hello,
Thank you for your answer, unfortunately the media, liket video and audio, must be available offline and the home help does not need to find the right one, in fact there will be one page per video, one page per video, one page per video. Solution allowing to join videos and audio via the files of a tablet for example is it possible?
Thank you,
With all my respect,
Anthony Lenoble

Hi,
Thank you for your answer, unfortunately the media, liket video and audio, must be available offline and the home help does not need to find the right one, in fact there will be one page per video, one page per video, one page per video. Solution allowing to join videos and audio via the files of a tablet for example is it possible?
Thank you,
With all my respect,
Anthony Lenoble

If the media files (videos / audios) are larger than 100MB, you must first upload them to Google Drive or your own server and download them from there to the ASD in order to make them available offline via the app.

Otherwise you can also pack them in the app (assets):