15666666666 in database

why my data replaced with15666666666 in cloud database?

Because you stored 47000000000/3 ?

I store diferent data, mostly even words, but when i get value from cloudDB sometimes it this number…
…all diferent case same number…

Do you get this just with numbers, or with words as well.

You may need to do some escaping or send numbers as text in double quotes

There is a similar issue on firebase

Show us your exported .aia file.

Also, do you load the CloudDB only in AI2, or
are you loading it any other way too?

i programmed and built apk in ai2 and started using it on android phone…

with words

only in ai2...NALJAJUTUD.aia (40.5 KB)

some other apps too

If you are using the same CloudDB for other apps too, how do you separate the different apps’ data from each other?

Or do they all agree on the data tags/values?

the same error occurs with different DB-s…
…even though i use multiple apps with the same database too, but then they use the same data, no conflict will occur …
… different apps have the same database projecktID…

such as driver and dispatcher apps ...

I notice in your blocks you use ‘#’ to allow you to store multiple sub-items in your values, splitting the values at ‘#’ to extract the sub-items.

I wonder if the ‘#’ might be breaking the internal markup used by the AI2 CloudDB component to encode lists and other data structures in CloudDb/

Can you describe the data structures you are storing, for English speakers?

My english is very poor, i interact with help google translate…
…user can enter stories and can enter words…
…typing stories user must put symbol instead of an adjective that the app will later replace with a random adjective…
…symbol must be one that is not commonly used in text…
… there are two lists, one storing stories with a symbol instead of an adjective, which the app replaces with a random word from the list of adjectives …
… the story is also randomly selected …
…it is the funny game for little children…

would some other character (such as @ or &) not used in the text as a rule be safer?

the theme error repeatedly happened in a chat app too, which i made exactly like in tutorial (http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/clouddb-chat) and where i did not use this symbol …
(The DataChanged function also does not work properly, there is often no response to changes in the data)

The game sounds like Mad Libs.

Instead of inventing your own markup, consider using JSON, a well known standard.

There is a Mad Libs implementation for Alexa at https://github.com/deniswells59/alexa-mad-libs

Though it’s in JavaScript for a different platform, maybe you can get some ideas there.

Regarding the interpretation problem, there is a special character ‘\’ that can be used in various contexts to disarm the next following character so it doesn’t get interpreted as special. (I had to insert two of them in this message to make the one character appear) Maybe try inserting them before special characters like ‘#’, ‘"’, etc, to see if that helps. (like TimAI2 suggested earlier in this thread.)