WhatsAppTools Extension [Free & Open Source]

maybe he can update it

1 Like

I am still researching it before you give me a suggestion, so please be patient until I update my extension. Thank you @yipyapyan

2 Likes

can someone plz help me i want to send the whatsaap message without pressing on the send button plz help

That isn't allowed. WhatsApp will ask you to confirm the message before sending it. You should take a look at WhatsApp's business API.

Nice extension @Salman_Dev

1 Like

Thank you so much @Sketch :kissing_heart:

Hi, I have an application with which I send emails to all the members of my club using TaifunMail. Now I would like to send messages with Whatsapp. I tried the SalmanDev.Whatsapp extension and it works for single message. But I have to send 430 all with different messages. So I need an extension that doesn't open Whatsapp and send messages directly.
Basically I read a file and for each record I have to send an email and a message with the contents of the file.
Is it possible to do this with this extension?
Thank you

@Biagio_Prisco I'm sorry, it's still impossible because WhatsApp doesn't allowed. :disappointed_relieved:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sending a text message to multiple contacts at the same time

Final Update

• Fixed Minor Bugs
  • Added IsAvailable Block
  • Added MakeVideoCall Block
  • Added MakeVoiceCall Block
  • Added SendFileDirect Block
  • Added SendFilesDirect Block
  • Removed OpenUser Block
  • Changed Some Block Names
2 Likes

Hi Everyone Now This Extension Is Open Source.

Note: This extension won't be updated anymore, that's why I've provided the source code.

Ko-fi_Icon_RGB_rounded Buy me a coffee

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.