Website to App using deep linking

Yes that's exactly what I want.

Please check again. It's opening for me fine.

How can I remove deep link system in custom webview when I don't need it?

Since v10 there is a helper extension along with the main extension.
Just don't add that in the screen.

Hello, thanks for your customwebview extension. It was so greatfull. But can you help me, how make my web longlast session in customwebview. I use php, but it wasn't not longlast and always expire in few hour. Different in desktop browsers it could be maintain login according my session code about 30days.

Try setting cookies before loading page.

Can you help me please give me an example of using cookies block. This my php code and the block you mean isn't? Screenshot_2021_0727_195550 Screenshot_2021_0727_195320

Get cookies after sign up and store it in TinyDB and when app starts set it back.
Simple.

I have no idea for that way. After log in in normal browser the session will store in cookies with expire date. When we accessing the site, no need re login. Screenshot_2021_0728_125156

I need a website whatsapp link is not working in mit app inventor, please help me, that page displayed are "the webpage at whatsapp://send/?phone=9876598765&text&app_absent=o could not be loaded because net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME".how to solve this problem?please help me brothers