Web page automat

The answer is depending on the technology that page is using... someone who is familiar with that technology might know the answer...

Also the question not only is about if it technically is possible, the question is: is it legally possible...

From the terms and conditions:

Use of content

You may retrieve and display Content from the Site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal, non-commercial use provided that you acknowledge the copyright owner.

Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content.

Taifun

App completed, issues solved, subtle change in approach but project completed .

Cheers Boys

post is closed no way to reply

TIMAI2 if perhaps you might have been more willing to share how to solve the problem, so that others may learn it, may not have taken so long.
You Guys are the experts, not me and you couldn't help me ??
The limitations are obvious and have been detailed on here so you should be able to figure it out, I don't need to know what you think the solution is as there is only one way to go, its not total automation but as close to and user friendly as possible.

Just a text box for post code entry and button for search on my app.
Returns a listview of addresses, selection of the correct one opens navigation to the registered GPS coordinates of the property not its address (just as what 3 words)

So you guys aren't really helping people, you are sucking the creativity out of them so you can make money out of it .

Perhaps you might share how you solved your problem, so that others may learn.

You can respond here, no need to start yet another topic on the same subject.