Video Player - source

I will test this tomorrow.

Carlos

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I ran into the VideoPlayer1.Source problem again.

My same Samsung Tablet i have been using is now in Kiosk mode and my .mp4 are installed along with my apk. The .mp4 must and are installed in the Download folder.

I have set VideoPlayer1.Source to /Download/Samsung/Content/myvideo.mp4 with no luck.

Any suggestion ?

Catlos

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Thank you Taifun for your help again.

My app plays the videos correctly when they were in my App path but now I am forced to play them from sdcard download.a

I was also thinking of copying the .mp4 to my app dir:

b

file:///Internal storage/Download/KnoxManage/Content/Pulseoximeter.mp4

the correct link for the video player would be

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/KnoxManage/Content/Pulseoximeter.mp4

or

/storage/emulated/0/Download/KnoxManage/Content/Pulseoximeter.mp4

Taifun

tried the second and it didn't work.

your copyasync is working.

Thanks buddy

1 Like

it always would help a lot to add a screenshot, so we understand, which paths you are using...
remember

Taifun