Version of the IPA-AdHoc at same level as iOS-Companion?

What format is your icon? For example, when I test my builds with HelloPurr I use the cat as the icon and it works fine.

Is not this icon. Is the icon when open the app showed only 2 o 3 seconds. This icon in Android is the same of the app icon, but in iOS is the AI2 icon.

Ok, I see what you are referring to. That's the launch screen and I'm not sure if there is an easy way for to recompile it with each app but I will take a look.

Yes, I was wondering about that too. The question is, where does this AI2 icon come from? It is definitely not included in the app package. So it must have been automatically inserted there by AppInventor during compilation. (However, I can't find it in the IPA).

And it doesn't show up when the companion app is opened.

There is a mistake because I have tested the same voices in Android and iOS (5 random words).
And ...
a) Androdi is a perfect Text from the voices (spanish).

b) iOS is full wrong all the words (Siri doesn't understand Spanis in AI2-iOS):

As you can see the Siri only undersand english and the result es wrong (the words are the most similar voices between spanish-english)

@ewpatton How can I avoid this notice in the IPA exec (not happens in Companion)?. The app runs perfectly with all the Lists. I don't understand why this message appears.

This is related to the initialization sequence problem. The system is trying to set properties on the screen before it has registered as having started, which is why the type is null.

1 Like

There is any posibility to avoid it? I think the Apple will not approve apps with error messages.

And besides, your potential users certainly wouldn't be amused. :wink:

1 Like

Hello @ewpatton,
I have detected that the name of the App in iOS is not running well.

I put this app-name in the project options;

But the iPhone show the .AIA name:

In Android is running well. Only in iOS is wrong.

The Text Button Colour not runs in iOS-Companion if we have a prior block of Enabled Button = False.

tstInha.aia (1.7 KB)

The aia test attached.

The WebViewer block runs well with the Companion-iOS to show a GoogleMaps as the image:

But with the IPA compiled file not runs. Nothing to show or do.
I don't appendthe aia because have may personal MobileProvision-AdHoc of Apple.

Now I have my app running well with iOS (has 9.800 blocks and runs well whit the IPA file¡). Ans is the SAME aia for Android and iOS. I have only some limitacions in the iOS platform (solved with shortcuts and fudges). But I have only one job-sttoper in the JSON wrong message when start the App.

Any idea to solve it?

Hello @Patton
Do you have any estimated prediction about when the ai2 team will be able to solve the initialization problem of the IPA compiler so that it works like the Companion-iOS one? I am waiting for the solution to this error because I have already fully integrated my AIA into iOS except for this error. Thanks

Hello Mr @ewpatton
I don't need an exact planned date to solve the synchro problems sequence-initializations on the IPA Builder. I only ask for an estimate date in (more or less) weeks or months....
Very Thanks

Can you tell us something about it?

I will be traveling for the next two weeks but I can see about updating it by mid-February.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Continuing the discussion from Version of the IPA-AdHoc at same level as iOS-Companion?:

Hello Mr @ewpatton,
Do you have any news about this pending topic to correct the mistakes in the IPA-Builder for solve the synchro problems in the intilization of the iOS-Apps?

Thks