Upload sound from user phone

use the split block to split the image name by . to get a list of 2 items, then use the select list item block to select the first item, which is "tiger" in the example, now use the join block and join this together with text ".mp3" and you got the sound name

did I already mention, that it would help a lot to do the tutorials?
these are very basic questions and doing the tutorial helps you to understand the basics...

Taifun

Yes you are right
But let me admit that I have to use Google translator every time I read and do it, and the more basic problem is that using translator words and descriptions is undesirable and further confuses me.
But apparently there is no solution, and I have to keep going
I’m still struggling with the blocks and trying to get your tips
Thank you very much and wish you all the best

I just explained the solution in detail, now it's your turn...
Taifun

Is this the right way to do this project?
And apply the sound the same way, and eventually equalize the two
However I prefer to use your experiences and there may be a simpler solution

blocks(4)
blocks(5)
blocks(6)
blocks(7)
blocks(8)

This method did not work either
Pictures are not saved !! Returns an empty Do It Result ( )
Why does TinyDb not store values?
My eyes were blinded enough to read the material
Help me :no_mouth:

A guess, I have no idea how your code is supposed to work.

guess

It appears you never set listPics to a List.

So if the code Blocks displays a List in TextBox1, it should be assigned to listPics before STORING the value in the TinyDB? Debug using a DoIt. It seems listPics is an empty List when you save.

Regards,
Steve

1 Like

you might want to check the DataType… there is no such thing as image/extension
try for example image/jpg or or image/png or image/*

Taifun

1 Like

I made the changes you mentioned
As before, the image is displayed once on the canvas, but instead of the file name, it displays the path as shown below in the text box.

I also used imagepicker, but it still doesn’t return the correct name
Please help to finish the last part of this application
thank you very much

With a seemingly irrational solution, this section was created
But again, if you come up with something out of the ordinary, then they have to re-think their position

blocks(10)
blocks(11)

I tried it on 2 canvases
Apparently there is no problem
But still, your opinion is more acceptable to me

Using this block, the exact path of the file is determined
This is for those like me who have been involved in a small project for a long time
with taifun file
Description in this regard

The result of the first test No taifunfile block:

The result of the second test with taifunfile block:

Thanks to taifun who accompanied me as well SteveJG

1 Like

With your help, everything was done correctly
The file path was identified and stored in the variable
But I get a message saying “the file has not been uploaded” and returns the file address blank
This way the file is not uploaded, the file = “” shows the file address but cannot upload it and shows error 701
I tried to emulate this method but failed
https://puravidaapps.com/install.php
Thank you in advance

do you upload the file to a server?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

I'm confused.... what is the purpose to use that method here in this context? you might want to elaborate

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

1 Like

No
Is it not possible to upload a file from the phone to the software via the phone's Internet?
I think I made a mistake at the end of the deadline and I will send you the blocks

It calls an audio file from the root directory and stores it in a variable
Now I want to start the music by calling this path

& This

Is it necessary to put software on the server to call an audio or video file stored on the phone?
Isn’t it possible to assume that when you see a text in a text box, you play music?
Assuming that both files ( audio and picture ) are available on the phone

for example :

grafik

and post the result, something like this:

grafik

1 Like

The location of the error was detected, the application is not able to identify and call the file in the SDcard , I transferred a voice file to the phone memory to check this issue and called it with the application and this time it was done correctly.
To do this, do you need to ask the user to transfer their files to the phone’s memory first? This sounds a little illogical, don’t you agree with me?
Since some people name their external memory card, can a solution be found to overcome this limitation?
Thank you friends

Read my last post here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/"for$20clarification"|sort:date/mitappinventortest/lRv4pzvr7fk/QKW4vkcmCAAJ

See here:

It does not restore the file properly

It's really boring
Unveiling a small process has not been so tedious
To build a simple application, I test all the blocks and finally get to the starting point
Either say goodbye to Ai2 or come here once in a while and entertain myself here

Thank you, dear friends, for all your help and training
With respect
Sepehr

las imagenes si se guardan en tinyDB

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.