Unable to delete one image from Media

Hi everyone,

I’m having problems deleting this one image from “Media.” Every time I try to do so, there’s a pop-up that says “Server error: could not delete the file. Please try again later!” I can successfully delete the other images but just not this one. Let me know if you have a solution.

Thanks!

Release Notes for MIT App Inventor 2

Changes in MIT App Inventor 2 are documented on this page. Note: Versions that end with a letter (for example: nb117c) are bugfix releases.

Changes between nb183b and nb183c (April 14, 2020)

This is a non-component bugfix release. There is no new Companion.

• A bug that was fixed in nb183a had corrupted some projects by adding Column and Row properties to the Screen. This version will repair the corrupted projects when they are loaded.

Changes between nb183a and nb183b (April 13, 2020)

This is a non-component[*] bugfix release. There is no new Companion.

• Fixed a bug that resulted in an error if an MIT App Inventor programmer attempted to remove a media/asset from a project.
  • Fixed a bug where “storage” permission was needed to play audio and or video from external (aka sdcard) storage, but wasn’t asked for in compiled apps. Technically this is a component change, but it doesn’t require a new Companion. The buildservers were updated so that apps packaged with nb183b will have this problem fixed.

See here: