Tiempo de carga de componentes insuficiente

Buenas, que tal, vengo con un problema en mi aplicación, lo que pasa es que al momento de cargar una screen, no carga los botones a como lo tengo programado, puesto que necesito que al momento de que se inicialice la screen de inicio, esos botones estén con información. Pienso yo que es por el tiempo tan rápido que carga la app, por lo que no da tiempo para cargar dichos botones con información, alguna sugerencia?

how do you load thess buttons with information?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Thanks for the prompt response, the situation is that in the buttons I only want to add text referring to information obtained from a database in firebase, this information is short, but I need that, for example, if only 2 options are obtained in the declared list , only 2 buttons appear, as shown in the code, what happens is that when these values ​​are obtained, the buttons are not loaded, for now I only want them to be displayed on the screen.

yes, loading some information from the internet takes a few seconds...
you might want to preset the button text with some default information or a text like "data loading..." until the data is available

Taifun

Any suggestions on how to know that the internet data has already been obtained? and be able to show them.

use the FirebaseDB.GotValue event
Taifun

Thank you, your comments have been very helpful!
Now, a new question has arisen, what can I do if I make a request with the Web component and the case comes in which the phone is not connected to the internet, how do I cast if I have received a response?

1 Like

Use the Timeout property in the Web Component.

Use the TimedOut event to send a message that the content is not loaded. [For example : "Poor or bad network connection."]

Could you tell me how the TimeOut event works? I place it and it keeps throwing me the typical error 1101

1 Like

Some things to notice before anything about the error :

1. Did you set all the properties properly ?
  2. Is it possible to get the data from the Web component ?
  3. The most important, : Why do you even need to use the Web component to suffer, although you can do things easily with the FirebaseDB component ?
  4. Did you use the proper blocks actually.

Don't answer my questions, just think over them, and you may find the solutions yourself.

Cuz I don't know what blocks and properties you've used.

#off-topic

(And I won't be available for quite a few days, but thats not a prob, cuz this community has many experts to help you out, just wait for them, and they'll solve your problems. BYE :wave: )

first check, if there is internet, then do the request
see also this thread

Taifun

1 Like