The app can't be built

제가 앱 인벤터로 앱을 완성하고 APK로 빌드해 휴대전화에 설치했을 때 설치가 안되어 AAB로 빌드해봤지만 경고 문구가 뜨며 오류가 났습니다. 그래서 빌드도 안되고 설치도 안됩니다. 왜 이러죠? 그 앱은 별다른 오류도 없었고 캠퍼니언으로 테스트를 했을 때도 오류가 안 났습니다.
When I completed the app with the app inventory and built it with APK and installed it on my mobile phone, I tried to build it with AAB because it couldn't be installed, but there was an error with a warning message. So it can't be built or installed. What's wrong with this? There was no error in the app, and there was no error when I tested it on Companion.

Hello 맹선우

AAPT2 is the Android Asset Packaging Tool, and it is complaining about a link failing. This could be that your App or an extension has a file (image) missing, an image that's too large, a corrupt file, something like that - the link merges the files into a single package.

See also my check-list of things to look out for:
https://www.professorcad.co.uk/appinventortips#TipsApk Cannot Build/Install/Run APK.

1 Like

@ChrisWard
저는 프로젝스에서 별다른 문제점을 찾지 못했습니다.
아무래도 앱을 다시 만들어야 할 것 같습니다. :frowning:
I haven't found any issues with the project.
I guess I'll have to re-create the app. :frowning:

If you wish you can post it here so someone can check it. Download aia and upload it here

@dora_paz
This app is made in Korean, so it may be difficult to check, but I will upload it anyway.
QR_Code_Scanner.aia - Google Drive
This is the link to download the AIA file. Please take a look and let me know the solution.

Upload the aia:

grafik

2 Likes

You can download it by clicking on the link.

1 Like

Well in that case make the link public, without the request for access

3 Likes

QR_Code_Scanner.aia (127.8 KB)
I uploaded file

1 Like

Remove the BarcodeScanner component and the AAB will be created as well.
Replace it with an extension.

This is a bug. @ewpatton
The AAB is also not created for an empty app into which only this component has been dragged.

5 Likes

Oh no... I need this component.
Is there any other component to replace this component?

Try if this works for you. QR_Code_Scanner2.aia (819.6 KB)

3 Likes

I also Have same issue, before nb188 release app was build in aab format. but after release of nb 188 same app can not be built. TT_KhatriMV.aia (1.1 MB)
please help me

Well you also have BarcodeScanner component

as a workaround try the extension in previous post.

Or try this one TT_KhatriMV2.aia (1.8 MB)

1 Like

Thanks!!!! Thanks to Boban, I can build apps. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank You so much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Interesting. I will take a look. There's no immediately obvious reason to me why this should be failing...

3 Likes

I have figured out the issue here and I'm working on a fix.

1 Like