Split TinyDB1 Tags , TinyDB2 Tags , show only TinyDB1 Tags

Sreen With TinyDB1 , TinyDB2

When I call TinyDB1.GetTags , TinyDB2 Tags appear with TinyDB1 Tags ( Merged together)

How can I split then and show only TinyDB1 Tags

1 Like

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

1 Like

That is because both tinyyDB components have the same namespace.

Set a different namespace for each one.

tag

I created the first database that includes the names of customers ( as tags ) and their data, then I created a spinner contain the names of customers ( tags ) , and the second database includes other entries . the result : Tags of the 2 databases are combined in spinner elements

The name of the first database : Clients
The name of the second database : TinyDB2

In Designer (or with blocks) you can set the namespace of the db.

Remember to clean the tags from the current one to start a new test...currently you have them mixed.

A visual explanation of namespaces

Done ... Thank You professor " Ramon " :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.