Someone please help me fix this error. It took me 2 weeks to do it. I mistakenly pressed ctrl+c and ctrl+v

Someone please help me fix this error. It took me 2 weeks to do it. I mistakenly pressed ctrl+c and ctrl+v
APP_03.aia (993.0 KB)

You probably hit a bug in the Table Arrangements component.

To minimize loss, I went in with 7zip and changed all occurrences of "TableArrangement" to "VerticalArrangement" in Screen1.scm

This way you keep all subcomponents, but you should just nest horizontal and vertical arrangements to avoid TableArrangement bugs.

The project loads without error, and you should be able to rearrange things in the Designer.
APP_03.aia (993.0 KB)

3 Likes

i get a screen error when i press copy outside of the programming screen. it was buggy and my screen was upside down (notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/116.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
foundIn = nb194b
faultData = com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) : Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '-1')
projectId = -1)

I got same error 2 month ago
solution is shown by @ABG

If you prefer, here you have a fixed one without any changes to TableArrangement APP_03.aia (993.0 KB)

P.S. avoid doing this

inside TableArrangement

2 Likes

great thank you

Can you help me put hour and minute time values ​​on firebase