Salvataggio di un tag di Tiny DB

TinyDB è un data base utilissimo per poter effettuare salvataggi sul proprio cellulare; ma è possibile poter effettuare il backup di un determinato tag? Nel caso in cui il proprio cellulare si rompesse!!!

I am in the middle of working on a process to work with text files and csv files on google drive (which will do what you want). I need a couple more days to finish things off.

Alternatively you can save out to google sheets in the usual way, as long as the tag value is less than 50,000 characters this will all go into one cell! or append to a file using php on a file server.

Or you can save to a text file on the device .... to avoid complications save the file to the ASD of your app, then recover the data when you need it.

1 Like

Grazie mille Tim per il tuo prezioso supporto
Saluti
Nicola

Probably a bit late to the party but anyway

Tim ho provato ad eseguirlo sia con il companion e sia facendo un APK; ma mi da un continuo errore di caricamento

Have you setup the google apps script correctly and the variables in the app too ?

Tim ho eseguito direttamente il tuo file AIA

Avevo dimenticato di configurare lo script :arrossato:

:slight_smile: Let us hope you get it working soon. I look forward to your feedback. The demo is quite basic, you would need to develop it a bit to use much larger values from your tinyDB.

1 Like

Tim cercherò di fare del mio meglio..grazie mille.
Saluti
Nicola

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.