Runtime Error Error from Companion: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String java.lang.String.toLowerCase()' on a null object reference Dismiss

I Just used one screen

And how to use blocks editor, please tell me either pictures to help me let understand

Please export your project and post it here.

Thanks. I will try it’s right now

Please help me out

aia files are allowed for upload.
What was the file name of the project export file you made?

the file name was " MOUSHAM_AND_RITARKO_COMPETITION_TEAM "

Export file names should end with ".aia" so there is a problem in your download process or your PC.

Did you change the file name during the download, when your web browser asked you where to drop the file?

MOUSHAM_AND_RITARKO_COMPETITION_TEAM.aia (2.7 MB)
HAVE A VIEW AT THIS

You had a very long and block, so long that you couldn't see the two empty sockets at the end.
here are the draggable corrected blocks and .aia export ...
MOUSHAM_AND_RITARKO_COMPETITION_TEAM_ABG.aia (2.7 MB)

I can not open the file you gave

What to do, I need urgent help. I have to submit my project within tommorow more of it’s is left

For some one with a project with so many blocks, I would have expected you to have more experience with the Blocks Editor.

I am past my bedtime, so maybe some one in a different time zone can walk you through this, how to use the Blocks Editor?

Where is your team mate on this project?

Please ABG, solve it’s and have a sleep

I tried to run your app (with my changes) on a MemuPlay emulator (I have no recent Android phone) and got this error:

I see you are using a fingerprint sensor, so I can't test that, and I have no experience with your custom firebase authentication scheme.

I suggest you import my .aia file and test that project, to see if it got past your error message.

I also suggest you check if your Companion is out of date, if you are using the Companion.

So how to get outof this?

I will delete fingerprint sensor but i need the firebase db

What can i do

Deleted Post Chris Ward