Running aiStarter from an external drive

I am a computer science major that frequently works on projects using different computers. Up to this point I have been able to install necessary software on my flashdrive to circumvent the need for admin access on campus computers. However, aiStarter does not allow this. I am directing this question to the developers of the aiStarter application. Is it possible to add a feature to allow users to input the file directory for the aiStarter tools into the command when it is run? Or perhaps a .ini file that would take another directory while still using the default for those that don’t need to change it?

@Carlos_Winkler Here is a similar discussion about how to use the emulator without installing on the computer itself Emulator in-browser (no install) .

MIT has been asked about the ability to install aiStarter on a USB drive/stick .

I apologize for not being clear. I use the USB connection for testing. Not an emulator.

Yes Carlos, I read what you said. I am saying "Here is a similar discussion about how to use the emulator without installing on the computer itself " ; there may be another way to use an emulator without having admin privileges on a computer you do not own other than by using a stick.

I expect the stick solution is not possible. Why? currently, the aiStarter software MUST be installed in the default directory or it will not run.

The aiStarter program is just a packaged python script. If you have python installed on your computer (or on your USB stick, though I don’t know if you can run python from a USB stick) then you can download the source script from: Our GitHub repository and just run it.