Retrieving Data from firebase with changing buckets

You are asking for temp and not timestamp ?

Yeah i was trying to get temp value in this scenario

only change one thing at a time, after you are certain the last change worked.

Your tags jkl and mno do not appear to have timestamps ?

Okayy , im only gonna try extract timestamp first and then ill move to temp

Well there were some errors but i somehow managed to resolve it thanks to you. I am really grateful to you for that .
Btw this whole blocks were used for a single userid , what if there are 2 or more user ids.Like i have a login page , can i connect that to these blocks so that the user id from the login page could be input to these blocks userid
Below are the blocks of the login page

You appear to have the right idea....

Yeah but i wanna like use the login page user id to connect to the the blocks which you taught me.

The login id user id be input of the this block so that the login id user id is fetched and given as input

The uid is returned when an authenticated user signs in.

For sure, when you request to .GetValue of a tag in the Firebase database, the answer provided by the .GotValue event is a Json string: Tag and Value.

I suggest you to set up a listener, so the new information uploaded to the data base (may be by a different app), will be automatically received by your app.
You can do this simply by setting the project bucket of the receiving FireBaseDB component pointing to the precise database node when the information will be updated, and the block .DataChanged will automatically detect an event each time the information is updated.