Replacement Does Not Work | Array and " " Visible In Screen Passed Text On Other Screen

Hello, I have a text passing from one to the other screen. But unfortunately, the array and the quotation marks are visible on the screen 2 on which the text is passed. I tried a long time replacements, but they do not work. Unfortunately, I also do not know in which block and on which screen I have place the replacement and also if it works in this case. Could someone please help? Thank you. Here are the screenshots:
Screen1

Screen2

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Hello Taifun, Thank you. Is it possible to avoid the brackets and the quotation marks? I am not sure, if it works in general? Thanks!

Learn to work with lists

Taifun

Thank you. The learning of all the features is very time-consuming. I will learn more, but at the moment I would like to get my actual problem solved. Could someone please give me a concrete answer to my question with the replacements? Thanks!

Show us a Do it result of the issue you are experiencing

Taifun

I have no idea, how to do it, but I will have a look at it. See you later.

See again

Taifun

Hello Taifun, Sorry, but the "Do it" function is grey, inactive. I do not know what else to do. Here is a screenshot of the block where I made on screen one the replacement without success. Thanks!

Update: For now, I delete the feature with screen values from one to another screen. Thanks!

It looks like you never used it...that's a pity. .. it will only work together with the companion app...

Taifun

1 Like

An easy way to show a list as text:
JOIN list WITH SEPARATOR \n
for multiline or
JOIN list WITH SEPARATOR ' '

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.