Refresh Gallery

When I delete or move a picture from one folder to another (moving or deleting the file), the gallery does not refresh. I tried the Taifun extension (".GalleryRefresh") but it only updates the destination folder, not the source one.
Can anyone help me please?
Thank you!!

someone help me?

You should pass the external storage path to update all files.

I did not try it, but what about using the GalleryRefrresh method twice, i.e. a second time with the source path?

if this does not help, it would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

I want to move images from one folder to another. It works but the gallery is not updated ...

that doesn't work either

Thank you!

I added these declarations but it doesn't delete the files on the sd card. Something is missing?

I don't see any blocks in which anything is deleted.
So show your blocks.

immagine

The "Move" method deletes the file from the origin and moves it to destination.

What is the text of Label2.Text?
Connect to → Companion and make a → right mouse click → Do it
and post the result.

grafik

immagine

Thank you!

You cannot write on the external (removable, micro) SD card since Android 4.4 (KitKat).

See also here: